April 1, 2021
- Link will be sent upon registration.
- Webinar will open at 9:45am Eastern.
- This event is available at no cost
This workshop is not eligible for The Certificate in Nonprofit Management.
Toledo Bar Association Pro Bono Webinars
cover a variety of content.
Lawyers on Nonprofit Boards
Looking to recruit an attorney to join your nonprofit board? This webinar will help you prepare for a discussions with prospects from the legal profession.
Nonprofit management and employees and nonprofit board leadership
The webinar will include the following:
- The thought process and due diligence lawyers likely will engage in before joining a board
- Thoughts on how lawyers are likely to approach board membership
- Ethical, legal, and practical issues lawyers will face on nonprofit boards
No cost, but please register at the link above
In partnership with the:
Presented by Attorney W. David Arnold, RCO Law
David Arnold is a partner at RCO Law, Toledo, with extensive experience in the areas of business and commercial law.
Dave is a member of the Ohio Bar Association, State Bar of Michigan, and the Toledo Bar Association. He earned a bachelor’s degree and Juris Doctor degree (cum laude) from the University of Michigan.